Learn and Implement Strategies to Grow Your Law Firm
At Time for Life, LLC our driving force is efficiency. We help you do what you do better by helping you get more clients, more profits, and more free time. We focus on helping you do these things so you have more TIME FOR LIFE.
We help you enable people to KNOW you, LIKE you, and TRUST you.
We provide our law firm consulting services on a flat fee monthly retainer ranging from diagnosis to full implementation and flat fee project basis. We work with you online or in person. You are the client. You choose the option that works best for you and your law firm.
Strategic Planning & Vision
- Create a business development roadmap including short and long term goals for your law firm.
- Assess the feasibility of your existing business attraction and retention efforts.
- Develop a law firm vision and a marketing initiative.
- Design implementation plan reflecting your mission for the firm.
- Help you implement the strategies required to reach your objectives.
- Teach you communication strategies that foster client loyalty.
Business Attraction & Development
We help you attract more clients and get your law firm noticed.
We work with you to:
- Analyze your current marketing materials and competitors.
- Create a differentiation strategy to compete in your legal industry.
- Enhance your perceived authority in your legal field.
- Design and develop strategic alliances.
- Broaden your client demographic.
- Become a sought after speaker in your legal field.
- Use the media as a powerful marketing tool.
- Create a client experience that will inspire them to send you referrals.
- Teach you client follow up strategies.
We help you project a professional image on the web and communicate with new potential clients.
We work with you to:
- Create a distinct and effective web presence for yourself and your law firm.
- Differentiate your law firm online.
- Develop and implement a social networking plan (ie. Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc).
- Educate you on social networking and social media strategies to communicate. with a bigger pool of potential clients.
- Identify, structure, and develop strategic alliance relationships on the web.
- Create a web site that serves as an effective marketing tool- It communicates clearly and converts sales.
- Audit your existing website (ie. Usability, search engine optimization, keywords, Google rank placement, broken links, persuasion effect).
- Optimize your existing website and develop content.
- Design Newsletter and client alerts for continued communication with your current and future clients.
- Develop an internet video campaign and podcast show that enhances your legal and professional authority.
What Makes Us Different?
- Specialization. We are lawyers and specialize in law firm consulting. I am a lawyer who has owned my own law firm. I’ve walked in your shoes and know the specific issues that we face on a regular basis.
- Relationship. We work with you and your staff as part of your team. Your success is our goal. We understand the problems you face from first hand experience and see enhancing your success as our sole job.
- Flexibility. Your budget can fluctuate throughout the year. This is why we provide a variety of ways to work together- in person and via phone and internet and options ranging from comprehensive packages including training, implementation, and being “marketing department” to a la carte services. We also work on a retainer basis for your comfort.
- Vision. This company’s main focus is on helping you feel more fulfillment in the law by getting more clients, more profits, and more free time. We help you do what you already do better.
- Flat fee billing. As you know handling billable hours can take a lot of time from your day. Our focus is always on getting things done for you. Hence, we don’t believe in spending precious time preparing our billable hour statements. We don’t charge you per hour. We charge you as: A. Flat Monthly Fee Retainer or B. Flat Project Fee.
What Are Our Fees?
We offer an hourly fee and a flat fee monthly retainer price. Most small businesses hire us on a retainer basis as they find it more cost effect. Find out about our fees and set up a consultation.
How Our Law Business Consulting Works:
- We conduct a needs analysis wherein we assess your law firm’s strengths, weaknesses, liabilities, and opportunities.
- Identify the project specifics including the scope of services to be provided, timeline, team utilized, and budget.
- Conduct a gap analysis illustrating the gap of where your business is currently and where you want it to be.
- Identify possible solutions.
- Submit an outline of recommendations.
- Diagnose your business problems or help you implement our recommendations including training you on new skills, technology, internet, etc. * Our main goal is to teach you to do it for yourself and to enable you to the time to focus on what you do best—practice law.
- Post-project review and accountability.
When Should You Hire Us?
Small businesses and Law firms hire us when they need to:
- Identify and assess current business scenario. Being the owner of the firm, you are too close to the action. It is difficult to identify issues, missed opportunities, and liabilities for your firm. We step in and assess it from an outside expert point of view.
- Supplement staff. You can save a lot of money hiring a consultant in lieu of new staff. Consultants are a great outsource option and can help you with temporary increases in work, on a per project basis, and more.
- Jump start the firm. Often, law firms fall into a rut of doing things the exact same way. They miss opportunities staring at them in the face because they become immersed in their work, client management, and hearings. A consultant helps you jump start your firm by giving you an outside expert assessment of your law firm’s current business development and recommendations to improve it. A consultant can help you diagnose the current issues and implement their recommendations.
- Learn a new skill. Law school did not teach you very much if anything that you need to run a thriving legal practice. A consultant steps in to bridge that gap. We can teach you strategies focused on internet marketing, offline and online business attraction and retention, publicity, differentiation, and more.